• Great Hospitality Show will be the UK’s most comprehensive exhibition for foodservice and hospitality in 2017
• See more than 300 exhibitors, showcasing the latest in product innovation across food & drink, catering equipment, interiors and technology
• Great Hospitality Show will welcome over 10,000 key buyers, including group buyers from these head offices
• Network with other industry professionals
• Identify new trends and future thinking
• See 100s of new product innovations from a wide variety of suppliers all under one roof
This year, exciting new elements will join old favourites combining to celebrate everything great in British hospitality. The Great Hospitality Show will be supported by a team of dedicated Ambassadors, hand-selected to represent the many facets of the show and industry-at-large. Each will be involved in passionate debates, discussions and events in and around the exhibition floor throughout the three days.
- The PS100 Culinary Showcase, an exciting new element will seek to crown an undisputed champion of the public sector. Chefs and cooks will have one hour to produce a main course and a dessert using the same key ingredients, but will be constrained by both the budgets and nutritional guidelines faced daily in their own particular areas of work, be it care, education, hospitals or otherwise.
- Live Theatre 2017, will consist of some exciting new competitions including the Vegan Challenge, Cheese Starter and Breakfast Power Bowls in addition to team challenges alongside returning favourites such as the Street Food Challenge.
- The highly successful Mentor Programme returns to Great Hospitality Show 2017 to help visitors overcome business challenges of all types. However, this time around sessions will be split by specific topics, including, amongst others: ‘Menu Development’, ‘Marketing’, ‘Skills’ and ‘HR’, with expert mentors in each field on-hand to offer help.
WHAT are the opening times?
Great Hospitality Show is open to visitors on:
Monday 23rd January: 09.30-17.30
Tuesday 24th January: 09.30-17.30
Wednesday 25th January: 09.30-16.30